Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday morning

 Too much caffeine yesterday, I slept horribly last night.  I did have some nice, plump, cuddly, cats in the bed, though.  

I am trying to figure out my budget so I can get the doors done, "make groceries", and pay for some rides.  I also need to turn on my ATM card today at the bank ATM.   

Speaking of banks my budget is about toast... I don't regret getting things to fix up Ron's room but I need to be frugal when I do my weekly shop this week.  The goal is to get supplies and stock up a little, even.  

One thing I will be doing: instead of buying a soda at work for $2.  For $4 I can buy six, and bring it in with me to drink before work.  That saves me $8 a week. 

I will figure out other things like that, to do.  One thing I do plan to do is cut back on using the credit card for snacks at work.  That was fun, credit card company freaked out when I logged on using a "new device" and had to do 2 step verification to prove it was me.  But if someone wants to pay my bill... let them!  

Both my boy cats got in my lap when I was trying to post and I had to stop and pet them of course.  They are pretty cute!  

Oh, and I also turned down the thermostat.  I wore some wool socks to bed last night so my feet weren't cold.  I didn't sleep but at least I was warm.  

I need to go...  

No comments: