Saturday, March 10, 2018

It's not late, yet.

I didn't sleep well, and when I did I had a nightmare about a huge, hairy, spider with a long, furry, tail.  It basically possessed Ron.  Great dream.  [/sarcasm]

I woke up with yet another headache.  Someone said something about potatoes, recently.  That sounds as good as anything, I need to do an elimination diet pretty quick so I can get on top of these headaches.  I got up and took my shower, went to the warehouse.

I got our merchandise.  Jack came to pick us up.  I asked him if I had seen him yesterday, driving, and he said yes.  I thought that was funny how we had intersected.

We got to work, and unloaded everything.  Jack left me and I put everything into the building.

Ron and I stocked.  Didn't need much.  We did what we could and went home.

I took a nap when I got home.  Ron is still sleeping/lazy.  I was hoping we could get a quick dinner from the taqueria.

We'll see.  It's not late yet.

Edit, when I asked him he tried to put me off for another hour.  I told him forget it and heated up a quinoa casserole in a bag I had purchased at Walmart.  It was very garlicy.  Other than that, it was good. 

I took my meds with it and did alright.  I was a little worried the medication and the casserole wouldn't agree, but they did. 

In a little while I'll call my Dad.  He likes me to call at a certain time every Saturday. 

1 comment:

Spankadoo said...

It is awesome your dad and your have that routine.
Hope you feel better soon.