Friday, March 2, 2018

Around the Bible Handout

I woke up at 7, took my shower, did my God Time.  I got my supplies together for my Bible Handout.  I have a bag, a sign, a handcart.  Then I load the Bibles on the handcart.  I got ambitious and was going to do two cases, but they were too heavy.  I put one back and did the other one. 

I called the cab company.  The dispatcher said she couldn't hear me.  I called back and used the automated system.  My address is in the computer, under my phone number. 

I called back in about 10 minutes and the computer said my cab was on the way, should arrive shortly.  I put some cash in my pants pocket and left everything else at home except my keys. 

I always worry about getting mugged on a handout. 

My ride came and I went out, wearing my brightly colored safety vest, my "Ask me for free Bibles!" hat, and dragging my handcart behind me.  We got the cart loaded (glad I only brought one case!), and headed out. 

You know the rest from reading the Bible handout post.  After I finished I went to the drugstore and got a bag of chips and a couple of Sprite Zeros.  I went to the bus stop. 

Traffic really picked up after I finished, I could do an insane Bible Handout during the lunch hour if I wanted.  But I'm going to need some cardio training for that.  I did one handout at that location that had me gasping for breath. 

I found the fake handicapped man in the wheelchair, waiting at the bus stop.  His legs are more muscled than mine.  A real paralyzed person has atrophied muscles because they don't use them.  I actually saw him using his legs, too.  Just a ploy to get money.  It really makes me angry because I am disabled and ask for nothing aside from my half-off bus pass. 

I went home.  The weather was really nice, bright, sunny, and mild.  But you can feel the heat is coming.  I saw mosquitoes but none of them went after me.  They were the long-leg ones that seldom bother me. 

I posted my updates, ate my chips, and drank my last soda.  I wanted to go out for Mexican food but Ron was very tired.  I decided to take a nap. 

And I woke up with a raging migraine.  Spiritual warfare?  Too much bright sun?  Or maybe the Sprite Zero?  I don't know. 

I told Ron we weren't going anywhere.  Then I vomited into my bucket and actually felt better.  I still have a headache but it isn't raging like it was earlier.  I can watch TV, listen to music, and look at my screen. 

I don't have an appetite and I don't plan to eat.  Tomorrow we do our supply run and that will take a while. 

That's it for now.  Have a good one! 

No comments: