Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I'm going to bed early

I had a pretty quiet day today. 

Right before I got up, I had a nightmare about Ron losing the business.  I woke up around 7 (I went to bed early), got up, did my shower and God Time.  I checked my blood sugar (107) and logged my breakfast in my notebook. 

For once, I didn't have a headache. 

I got on the computer for a while and watched a little TV. 

Then I ate a bowl of granola with some milk and took a nap.  I woke up with a headache.  So, granola is a trigger.  Or the milk, or both.   I took some Tylenol with water and started feeling kind of goofy afterward. 

Ron woke up, we ate dinner.  We had to deal with some work related stuff today but nothing too major. 

I'm going to bed early. 

1 comment:

Eric H. Bowen said...

Heather, just want to let you know that me and my Sunday School class are still praying for you and Ron and your situation.

I know that your atheist friend questions God's existence because our prayers haven't been answered on our...actually, the atheist's...time scale. But God knows more than we do, and I think that when we continue to do the right thing and keep the faith even though we don't see any results with our own eyes then many times God is accomplishing something in areas we can't see. And when that work is done...it will be time for Him to let us see what He's been doing through our faithfulness.