Thursday, March 8, 2018

Thursday update

I slept OK last night, woke up with no headache.  We went to Walmart.  A lot of paratransit drama around the ride to, and from, the store. 

I forgot to make my deposit and buy protein bars.  I bought something from McD's for both of us.  We finally went home, I put everything away and took a nap. 

I woke up with 2 things, a headache, and Torbie.  Torbie was hogging half my pillow, which was awesome.  Headache, not so cool.  I had to take some Excedrin, which of course woke me up well before the wakeup time. 

I have to go to bed early tonight, but I think it will be difficult with the caffeine on board.  We get up very early tomorrow and go to work, but we'll be done early, too. 

I also got a Bible catalog in the mail, with a coupon.  I will be using that coupon this weekend to buy a large shipment of Bibles.  I depleted most of my Bibles in the last couple handouts. 

That's it for now.  Still have some headache and don't feel very chatty. 

No comments: