Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Wednesday

I didn't sleep well, got up early and went to work.  I got the soda delivery, what they brought, which was only half the order.  I stocked what I could and came home.  

I tried to take a nap but I was pretty alert from my antidepressant.  I decided to go to Walmart.  I did that, got everything urgent on the list, came home, put it away.  Ron was fine all day.  

I got some delicious coconut bars (literally shredded coconut, milk powder, and sugar), and some milk candy (milk, sugar, and pecans).  There is a purity, ironic as that sounds, in Mexican candy.  They use very few ingredients.  I got the cat things, etc.  

I am very pleased to announce I did not buy any more bottles of soda.  I bought some cans because a can of diet cola has about 50 mg of caffeine, and I am doing so well at 100 mg a day I can taper to 50 pretty soon.  In the past, when I've cut soda, I will drink some diet pop at work but not buy anything for the house, or bring it home.  It works pretty well.  

When you are up at 3 AM after a rough night with limited sleep, that diet soda looks pretty good!  Ron was very pleased I did everything at work.  

I would just as soon keep him home.  He needs to eat, I will check with him in a little bit.  

I also learned some interesting things from my menopause group: 
1.  Magnesium is your friend.  So I bought some and added it to my pills of the week.  I will also try to get Ron to take some because he has a lot of trouble sleeping.  

2.  Put a fan on your body at night.  So I got a fan out of the garage, it is a huge industrial style fan, odds are the cats won't get anywhere near my bed with this thing going, but hopefully it will help with the hot flashes.  

Now I am going to do my God Time, I did not get a chance this morning and I wanted to get to Walmart before it got "too" crazy.  

No comments: