Friday, July 10, 2020

Thursday and some of Friday

Woken up at 3 AM Thursday, Ron was hungry, and forgot he had snacks.  I was nice about it and made him a snack.  

I really try to go on what I would do for Jesus in that situation.  Help on the toilet?  Midnight feeding?  What would I do for Jesus and then go do it.  So I didn't yell.  I just reminded, after he was eating.  

I got up and went to the warehouse, the Plus hours are open again so I was able to shop in peace.  I got what I came for, had a little bit of a wait on Jack but that was OK, I sat on the flatbed cart.  He came, we went to work.  He teased me about 'YOUR president" that is about all we discuss politics.  

Got to work, unloaded.  It was moderately slow.  I stocked everything, called Jack again (he can't work with a broken foot but he can help us, and is not on workers' comp), came home.  I took a nap.  

We got Uber eats for dinner most of the local places that deliver, are not, but Uber Eats is still kicking it.  Went to bed.  

I woke up with  a headache and had to take something.  Exciting morning, we got to try out the new commode liners.  They are easier.  I was glad I got the room spray.  I have very oily skin but even it can't keep up with all the hand washing, I had to get out my lotion.  It can take me years to go through a small bottle of lotion.  

No comments: