Monday, July 13, 2020

Today was depressing

Ron stayed home, and at the rate bus and paratransit drivers are sickening I am fine with that.  I Ubered to work right about the time our yard guys showed this morning.  

First though, I am tired of watching Torbie crippled with arthritis so I got her some Salmon Oil from Amazon, supposed to be really good for joints.  The other cats' fur could be better too so I think all will benefit, AND everything I have read says that fish oils are really good for a cat with FLUTD (Biscuit).  That should come Wednesday I believe.  Looking forward to trying it on her.  

I will put it on a plate and offer it to her, let her decide.  If she isn't interested I will ask for pain meds when I get her shots done.  Chewy would be happy to fill a prescription.  My animals WILL NOT suffer.  Ever.  

So, back to my day, I go into work and it looks like I just stocked.  [censored]  That is very bad news.  We need a certain level of sales to stay in business.  I didn't even need to stock, it was that bad.  

I took the money out - what we had!  And counted it, not much.  I fixed it up for the bank.  I left and hailed a Uber to the bank, but had to go back and get a deposit slip.  HAPPILY he was a ways off and I got out there about the same time he showed.  I really like the "match the license plate" feature because of course anyone could show up and say they are there for me if I didn't.  

Sucks to be blind...  

I went to the bank, it was an hour before I could do my transaction, change some (not many!) $1's into 20's and then make a deposit to cover the soda delivery.  They did do it accurately, which I have found is really hard to find a bank that can do "it".  

I left and called Arturo to go home.  I try to throw him a ride now and then because he is supporting a family on what he makes.  We got home and I came inside.  

Ron was very drunk but pretty quiet.  He hadn't gotten into any trouble while I was gone, which I had worried about when he called me, very "jolly", at work.  I took my oregano oil - my magic virus fighter (capsules you can get at Walmart) and laid down for a little bit.  My feet were killing me from standing so long at the bank.  Biscuit joined me.  I told him he had some delicious salmon oil coming this week.  I rested for about an hour, couldn't sleep because I had to take a headache pill when I got up this morning.  

I couldn't get on the computer for a while because Baby Girl had taken my chair.  I don't have the heart to evict her, so I sat on the couch with Cleo (such a little cuddly one) for a while watching TV.  She finally got up so I can use it now.  

I don't have a lot of memory left on my phone, I have a LOT of music, so I had to delete the Facebook App, saved me 600 megs of ram.  I remember my first computer had 30 megs and was a huge, heavy, box.  I don't actually save things on my hard drive, not really - just a few photos I might want to upload like, say this one:  

That is nice to have at hand but everything else gets saved to a cloud drive.  I find it easier because computers and cell phones die and you had BETTER have it backed up.  

I had some video of Ron having a blackout and very abusive, for instance, not something I really wanted but I didn't want to delete it either.  That died with my old cell phone.  But my "new" videos are all backed up.  

Ron has slept all day I will talk to him about work later, and I should probably get going on my God Time now before he wakes up.  

I'm going to go.  

No comments: