Monday, July 6, 2020

Big thunderstorm

I am not going to sit there on my new computer with it plugged in and power strikes all around.

NOPE.  Unplugged the power strip so it is all ( modern, monitor, etc) safe.  I would rather work my cellphone.

Cats are not happy with the thunder.  Torbie really loves the fan blowing at the bed, so much I will leave it on all the time.  She will be MOST unhappy if we lose power.  

Did all the house work this morning.  I like having a nice clean floor as I walk around barefoot.

Ron has been good, I made him cocktail weenies in bbq sauce for lunch and he loved it, easy finger food.  The toilet chair is working well next to the bed and much safer than the old way.  Pretty much caught up on laundry and cleaned out the fridge.  I need to do 2 dishes and find a missing urinal, clean the litter and I'm done.

That's it for now.

No comments: