Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday

I woke up with a crushing migraine but had to work today.  I got ready, got Ron settled, and left.  

It was dead it has been days since I went in and the machines were still full... pitiful.  The bill changer had converted a fair amount of change to bills, so I focused on that.  I went ahead and took all the change out of the vending machines and then ran it through the sorter, then put that back in the bill changer.  

Then I came home, I had forgotten the bank card so I could not go to the bank.  

I went to bed, I was pretty bad off.  I was able to work but once I got out of there it was bad.  The Uber driver was preaching the low carb gospel it was cute.  I did not tell him I had done it already.  He did emphasize I had to keep doing it...which is true.  

To be honest I didn't disagree with anything he said but it is a pretty serious commitment.  I laid down, had a couple of cats, it was nice.  

Woke up still felt ghastly.  I had to help Ron with some things but he did not require lifting, thank God.  I took four Advil I figured it they help Ron maybe it will help me... it did but it took a while.  I am pretty good now, some pain, but not like before.  

I can only suppose it was the wasp spray yesterday, I am very sensitive to insecticides.  Ron's Dad, God love him, got me good once at a family BBQ spraying some bugs near me, the next day I couldn't get out of bed.  It was ghastly and a lot like today, so that's my best guess.  

My household can run without me for a day but I will need to step up tomorrow.  The caulk is dry on everything so we can use it all, but I don't feel up for a shower right now.  

I got into my "Salty pretzel sticks" from Walmart.  I had hopes they might be salty.  They exceeded my expectations and I will be getting them again.  They were so salty I didn't need to eat many to get my fix.  And that kind of let me test out the concept I would be OK eating today.  

I plan to check the mail in a little bit and then do some laundry.  I will have some oatmeal for dinner.  

I put my giant cup in the fridge, full of water, so I will have 2 quarts of icy cold water later.  That will be really nice.  I crave really cold drinks when I have a migraine.  

Hopefully I can do my God Time later, if not He understands.  

The rain is supposed to start tomorrow, nothing like Harvey (flooding) but some minor street issues in low lying areas, etc.  So if you see footage in the news that is likely it.  

I, apparently, have a "really good" flood insurance policy (for street flooding getting into the house vs. the "really good" homeowner's policy that actually paid my $20K claim this year) per the company, they paid all their claims for some disaster in less than a month.  So that's good to know whenever a tropical system rolls through.  It is also big bucks at $1500 a year but how much is peace of mind?  

No one has taken my old toilet even the hoarders don't want it - pretty funny.  Worst case I will pay a junk man to take it.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: