Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday morning

Mixed episodes... hate them.  Anxiety last night, fun fun.  Finally got some sleep up at 4 AM.  

I did some housework, will mop tomorrow, but did laundry, etc. today.  I placed an online grocery order I paid for it I might as well get some use...

Toilet works great and flushes everything, I was worried it being low flow it might not do the job, but it does.  Shower works great too and I don't need the hand held.  I bought the hand held about 10 years ago I thought I could put Ron on the bench and wash him but it didn't work, too painful with his nerve disease.  We only did it one time before his back surgery and he screamed in agony the whole time.  They sent me home with a special soap to use.  I did put the hand held in the garage in case I want it later.  

Anxiety has not been fun I am doing very low caffeine for today.  

I did my God Time, took care of Ron.  He wanted a boiled egg and a sausage patty for breakfast so we did that.  Then he went back to sleep.  

I am debating making a list of everything I do for him.  It seems prudent to CYA.  I think I am going to do that.  

Ron ate and went back to sleep, woke up cold and I put the blanket on him, adjusted the thermostat.  I need to give him a vitamin the next time I feed him.  

The tropical thing is going west of us to no problems.  I need to figure out when I'm running to the bank, and my next supply run for work.  There is no point in going to work without supplies I put it all out yesterday.  Lots of details.  

I am exhausted and ready for a nap.  

No comments: