Saturday, July 18, 2020

It's a good thing I am manic

Didn't sleep well last night had some mania problems: 
Flight of ideas 
Racing thoughts
Anxiety
Insomnia

Got up around 12 stayed up till 1:30, helped Ron, went back to bed.  Woke up and Ron was having a severe day for pain, but did still manage to hit the mark on the commode yet again.  It is such a relief not having to worry about him on the toilet.  

He had an absolutely horrible morning for pain.  I gave him everything.  He finally fell asleep around 1 PM.  

Some of the alternative remedies I am using: 
Tart Cherry
Magnets
Kratom
Hemp (smoked, I said it was a bad day)
Hemp oil (4 droppers full)

Plus Advil, etc.  He collapsed into bed.  

I talked to Ron (once he was out of the worst of the pain loop) and agreed to text the plumber, who called me later, and quoted me a horrific price for a new toilet and tub faucet.  But we need them.... so a big dent in what we have.  But we won't have to worry about either for a while after this, and that will cover every plumbing related thing save the disposal.  That was quite a blow...but I am manic so pretty bulletproof for the next little bit.  

I'm not sleeping and have horrid anxiety but I am not depressed.  He comes Tuesday so it will all be done then.  

And, it could be worse.  Poor #6 is having a horrible year.  He was out front digging up his water pipe from the meter to the house because he has a leak.  

I do find it funny I always seem to end up manic before I check in with my doctor.  I have been seeing him 14 years now and can only remember a handful of depressed visits.  The nice thing about Doc he really has seen it all.  

The cats are good, Biscuit got on my chest for a while and was very cuddly, I saw Cleo, gave Baby Girl treats, visited with Spotty, and Torbie is on the couch next to me.  It is hot out but praise God the AC is working well.  

I was too restless to nap so I got out the chicken thighs, use by the 20th, cooked them up in my skillet.  I was under the impression a well seasoned iron skillet wouldn't stick, especially if I used oil.  I was apparently wrong.  It stuck and made a mess...but I did get it cooked.  I have at least a weeks' worth of meals for just a few dollars.  

I like the boneless skinless thighs.  

Ron has been battling some nausea, I had to give him some bread in the middle of the night to settle his stomach.  Large amounts of alcohol are very irritating.  He hasn't wanted to eat today but I will fix him some of his rotisserie chicken when he is hungry.  

I logged onto my credit card's website (I got a really good malware and anti virus program on my computer so I won't get hacked that way) and saw my payment is due by the 11th.  I can do that.  They want $30 I can do that.  

Next month I will have to call my charities and set that all up again.  But my budget so far is actually OK.  I plan to use the credit card to pay for my prescriptions next week.  It builds a payment history which is good.  Then just pay it over a month or two... hopefully sales improve at work.  

I really feel a need to build my own credit - which isn't "bad", just "absent" because Ron has paid all the bills.  OH I have to go to the cell phone store and fix that, too.  

[shaking fist at hacker] 

I hate all the details.  

But Ron seems to be feeling better, the cats are good, and I do have a mania.  

That has got to count for something.  

No comments: