Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday

Depression improved yesterday by the time I went to bed, went to bed, slept GREAT until about 1 AM when I woke up with crushing pain in the back of my head, radiating up over the top of my head, it was ghastly.  It reminded me of the chocolate migraine, but this was actually worse.  I took some Excedrin and drank one of Ron's Cokes,went back to bed and managed to fall asleep.  

I woke up, no headache, fairly well rested, not horribly depressed.  I got up, took a shower, dealt with Ron.  We had an argument.  

I went to the cell phone store and fixed my account, I hope.  We will see.  The clerk seemed a little young.  

We will have to see.  I came back home and apologized to Ron, he was nice about it, he did not apologize to me but he wasn't "grudgy".  

I ate a snack and did some laundry.  That took a while.  I did some cleaning.  

My orders from Amazon came, Ron got his pocket radio, which he likes, and I got my protein powder.  I decided to mix the protein with the hemp protein in an extra jar I had for the purpose.  I was careful but still made a pretty big mess, I was glad it was all plant protein because any sort of dairy would have been a lot worse.  I was a while cleaning that up and will have to wash my t-shirt.  But I got the protein mixed, 20% hemp to 80% pea isolate.  

I am pretty tired, I guess that headache and the drama today took a lot out of me.  I just need to check the mail and I am done for the day.  I already did litter duties.  

Tomorrow, hopefully, we get the new toilet and tub fixture.  It will pretty much wipe out our savings but maybe they will do another stimulus check.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: