Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wednesday morning

I was pretty irked last night, I had to roll down the exterior blinds.  That was fine but the drone spying on me WAS NOT.  A mentally ill person on anti psychotics lives here.  REALLY a bad idea.  If I had a shotgun and good aim I would have taken it out, I was that peeved.  We have privacy fences for a reason.  

But I am properly medicated so it didn't get above a moderate level of annoyance, and I was able to let it go.  I did have the AC off and the window open, I put the blinds down so SPIES what is it with me this year?  Snitches, spies, etc?  [shaking head]  Anyway, I put the blinds down so no one could see but I still had good air flow, had the big fan up on the dresser (in front of window) so I had a good air flow.  It was nice.  

I slept OK except for the headache, got up and closed the window.  I got dressed and took care of Ron, did my God Time.  The sanitation workers (my preferred term) came and took the old toilet, such a load off.  They were all done by 8:30.  I took the cans up to the house I am a little uptight about bringing the empty can in when the workers are done, instead of leaving them at the curb all day.  I have also had problems with dog-walkers putting turds in my can if I leave it by the sidewalk.  

It was after 9, so I started on the bill paying process.  I had to call the water company, my doctor, Gospel For Asia, etc.  I had to set up the account draft to pay my credit card.  Advantage for the cats.  I had a pretty good sum to start with, that had been depressingly halved by the time I finished.  

I decided I needed a treat.  I wanted Little Cesar's but last time they were not delivering, but WERE today.  I took it as a sign and bought some pizza which should be coming pretty soon.  I got a stuffed crust pepperoni and some stuffed crazy bread.  

I can eat on that for a few days, much like Ron and the chicken.  But Ron wants some of the pizza which is fine, I will give it to him with his vitamin.  

I am trying to do intermittent fasting, and eat between 11-7.  

I am also trying to work out a routine for various things.  Housecleaning... so I am sweeping every Tuesday, clean toilet on Wednesday, etc.  I am logging it all in my book.  It is a lot easier to keep the house clean then to "get it back" and a small job every day or so is a lot better for me.  

This may seem obvious but I never learned this.  I was assigned various house cleaning jobs when I was a kid/teen.  They had the "your week" system.  

Each child had a week, on that week they had to do all the chores.  Housecleaning, yard work (mow yard, take out trash, etc.).  It was supposed to be an equitable division each child living at home had to do all the work on their week, but as it turned out I was left with it all when my number came up, then the other kids got to skate on their week.  My stepmother would even plan the big meals, etc. on "my" night to do dishes and do leftovers on my stepbrother's night.  

Not a good way to learn a system, it fostered a lot of resentment toward house work in general.  

So I never learned how often do you clean the damned toilet?  Not after you get mineral deposits, that is too late, clearly.  Not every day... so I think 1x a week is OK.  I am doing the dishes now as I make them, it's easier.  I wash the bedding about once a week for me and twice for Ron as he spends all his time in bed.  Laundry I do when I have enough clothes for a load and I am figuring the rest out.  

They won't give me the pizza that is OK they can leave it on the porch.  I am looking forward to it.  

I like Little Cesars they have what I consider to be the best pizza and they give you a lot for it.  I am really happy they are delivering again, I wanted some pizza a while back and couldn't get it because they had stopped the deliveries.  

Pizza was a big hit.  Ron could only eat one slice.  


No comments: