Sunday, September 2, 2018

The rest of my day

So, I got my shower. 

I decided to make a meal of pepperoni for lunch, it is high-fat so on my plan.  I believe it triggered a headache later, though. 

I finished the "soak" on the sheet, and then threw some "sanitizer" and a Tide Pod in the wash, ran a load.  I took my pills (I sorted them out for 2 weeks, yesterday) and laid down for a nap. 

Biscuit was in the bed, and I was worried about rolling over on him, the headache was brewing, so I didn't really sleep well.  I got up after an hour and put the sheet in the dryer.  Laid back down, to Torbie this time.  I petted her, told her I loved her, and she was pretty.  She purred at me. 

What a nice old cat.  I told Ron, when Torbie goes I would absolutely go to the shelter (high-kill) and get another old cat.  However, it wouldn't be fair to Baby Girl.  Baby Girl doesn't like new cats.  We had a hell of a time (literally) getting her to cooperate with Torbie.  So, no new cats until Baby Girl goes to Jesus, and that'll be a while, she's only 6. 

Ron and I have discussed what to do with the cats if we ever split, I would take the cats.  He won't clean the litterbox, he can't get them in the carriers.  He doesn't even know what I feed them, how much, or when. 

Anyway, good times with Torbie,  Terrible headache, though.  I finally got up and took some Excedrin.  When it kicked in, it made me a little manic so I worked on housekeeping stuff, refilling the air fresheners, etc.  Throwing stuff away.  That's a full time job right there. 

When I feel better I will clean the litter boxes.  Since I took Excedrin it makes my hands shake, so I will not be doing the B-12 shot today.  I can do it tomorrow.  I just have to do it sometime this month. 

I won't do it when my hands are shaking, that isn't fair to Ron. 

Ron started yelling for me and I responded.  He was quite frantic, asking me to take him "to the bed".  I was baffled.  I asked him if he meant the kitchen.  He shouted at me to get out of the way and got in his wheelchair, then went to the bathroom.  After he finished, he apologized very nicely for being short with me. 

See, I don't mind that.  That was a genuine head injury thing - he got his words mixed up.  He lost his temper, also partly a head injury thing.  But he apologized quickly and never, at any point, made it into a personal attack.  That's all I want.  No name calling or personal attacks. 

I fed Biscuit and Baby Girl their dinner - Torbie isn't really into the wet food, probably one reason she lost weight. 

I will be cleaning the litter boxes when I feel a little better. 

Overall I would say Ron had a pretty good day, he ate a good lunch and was singing along with his music, a while ago. 

We have tomorrow off but it looks to rain.  So much for a day out. 

No comments: