Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Another hell day

Good news first.  I have had a lot of quality time lying in bed with the cats (Torbie and Biscuit). 

But my head is still raging.  I am miserable.  I am not hungry at all.  I'm not even really thirsty. 

I woke up around 8 this morning.  Ron woke up pretty soon after, started moaning and groaning, went to the kitchen, got some alcohol.  Still moaning and groaning for hours afterward. 

I was trying to rest.  I was very frustrated, when I am in deep pain I don't moan and groan, I get quiet and retreat inward.  But Ron was making a big production like "See how much worse I am, than you".  Just about when I was fantasizing about going in there and yelling at him - even though it would hurt my head, I heard the pill bottle rattle and he finally shut up.  Why he didn't take the pills instead of the alcohol, to start, I don't know.  At least he stopped moaning after he did. 

I got a little sleep with the cats.  I woke up a couple times to drink some water and use the bathroom.  I'm still urinating OK so I'm alright with hydration.  I would had to have to go to the hospital and get an IV. 

I am trying to stay up for a little bit and get more fluids down.  I'm tired even though I spent the last day in bed.  My head throbs. 

The good news, is, this is day 3.  Normal migraines only last 3 days.  My last chocolate migraine lasted 4 days.  So, only one more day tops. 

Hopefully I have learned my lesson about chocolate. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So he’s drinking and taking the pills at the same time? Smart.

Heather Knits said...

Whatever he took, it was hours after he drank. I don't know if he took the pain pills, but whatever it was shut him up. Should have taken it first, before the alcohol.

I was busy curled up in a ball with Torbie and Biscuit.

Heather Knits said...

I don't need to put up the link - I know it is reckless, at best, to mix alcohol and painkillers. But if Ron WANTS to kill himself I really can't stop him. He will find a way regardless of what I do.

He really sees alcohol as an ally, instead of the enemy it is.

Spankadoo said...

I am so sorry you have been so sick Heather
Hope you are better now
Tough time of year that is for sure OOOXXX