Monday, September 10, 2018

Monday

I had a hard time falling asleep last night, and had a short sleep as a result. 

I got my shower, got Ron ready, and went to work.  It is sad to remember Ron used to get ready, and go to work, all by himself.  He used to walk 2 miles to work, each way. 

We went to work.  It was a straight trip.  We ran into the other vendor and I asked them (vendor and his wife) to order me some sunflower seeds for personal consumption.  She said OK. 

We went into work.  Things were still pretty well stocked from the weekend, so we didn't have a whole lot to do.  I helped Ron with what he needed and then he decided to sort change.  I ate some bad things while working.  Sorting change is something he can pretty much do on his own, so I left him alone to do it. 

We finished up pretty quick and came home.   I took a nap, but someone rang the doorbell a little after I fell asleep, woke me up.  I was pretty tweaked.  I didn't find anything on the porch, either, not that I am expecting anything.  I had a pretty bad headache so I took some Excedrin.  I went back to bed. 

If I have a bad headache, I can go back to sleep after taking Excedrin.  I could, and did.  I slept another couple hours and woke up with some residual headache.  Ron and I agreed to do the accounting tomorrow. 

He was having a bad back day, I really think it is related to carb intake.  When he eats a lot of carbs, the next day his back is particularly bad.  He hasn't made the connection yet, but I have.  I will keep watching. 

So it's been a pretty quiet day.  He got up to get some vodka after I woke up, and he wanted me to doctor his injuries.  I did so.  Everything is healing up OK. 

I actually talked him into going to Walmart tomorrow.  We may have a tropical thing headed our way this weekend, but that's not why.  He is out of cashews. 

I can get a few supplies for the tropical thing, should it come.  I won't need much. 

That's it for today, I'm running a little depressed. 

No comments: