Monday, September 24, 2018

Migraine, day 2

The headache hit about noon.  I started vomiting a couple hours later.  Spent a horrible night up in misery.  I did have a couple of cats in the bed, though.  I tried sipping a little water, vomited.  I took a phenergan.  It gave me a dry mouth, and I did not vomit for a couple of hours, but when it wore off I got sick again. 

Most times I made it to my bucket, but one time I had to use the bathroom sink - happily I was just vomiting water.  Back to bed. 

Ron was mostly quiet, until I found him drinking 3 shots in a row.  He swore to me he would only do 2 at a time because "Anything more makes me stupid".  I asked him to stop, he shouted his butt hurt.  I told him to take a pill, that's what they're for, and he cursed me out.  Then he asked me when I would do his magnets. 

At one point I got out of bed and got one of my frozen bottles of water.  I put that on my head, it helped a little.  As it thawed, I sipped at it. 

I got up, thinking our pickup was 6 AM.  It was not, it's almost 7.  I could have slept another hour.  I could have used it.  Now our ride is late to get to work. 

Ron will probably want to be #1 priority, even though I didn't have time to do snacks on Saturday.  So I will have to remind him people only complain about empty snack machines.  And we can always come back tomorrow to finish "his" work. 

No comments: