Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Go to bed

I've been feeling a little run down for the last few days.  That's unusual when I'm manic.

Last night (before election results) I started feeling some muscle pain and weakness, a dry cough, very chilled and tired.  Oh, crap, I thought.

This is the bad thing about paratransit, I ride around with a lot of very sick people.  The drivers catch things from the clients and cough in the vehicle, the clients cough and then touch the seat belts, handrails, door handles, etc.  Then I get in and touch them.  I am diligent about hand washing, I am in food service, but I think it wasn't enough.  I also go to Walmart regularly, and a lot of sick people go there of flu remedies.

I got out the whey protein, took some, and moved the shower chair where Ron can find it if needed.  I wanted to make it easy on him if I got sick.

I took some supplements and went to bed early.  Ron told me about the election when I woke up.  We agree, whatever happens is God's will, and the election will further end times prophecy.

I made sure to drink a lot of water every time I woke up.  Let me tell you, my bladder is a tanker.  I couldn't believe how much I peed this morning.

So, this morning I slept in until 9, when I woke up I felt OK.  Still tired but no sore throat.  I drank some of my "new" soda, and it triggered a migraine.  I had to play "whack it" with various medications.  Once the migraine was subdued, I did my God Time and took my shower.

Baby Girl likes to snoop around in the shower, when I'm bathing.  She fell in the tub today.  The water wasn't hot and she didn't get very wet, only her tail.

I finally got out of the house at 12.  One of my Facebook groups adopted a family, and I offered to make an afghan.  She wants neutral colors, which I don't have, so I went to the craft store and got some nice ones.  I'll enjoy working this one up.

I also went to the pet store to get some ear drops for the cats, and a "better" treat without all the grains and corn syrup.  Baby Girl loves the new treat.

I also got Ron some more fried chicken.  You'd think he'd weigh as much as I do, but somehow he manages to burn it all off.

The Christian Bookstore called as I was on my way home.  The Bibles are in; so I gave them my information and they rang it up.  They will deliver them in the next few days.  I'm not worried, God's got it.

In the meantime, I am beat.  The best thing I can do is go to bed.  So I will.



No comments: