Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Some Random Facts

Just for fun:
  • I seldom call my husband by his real name, and only when discussing him with a 3rd party.
  • I never call "Mr Black" (the cat) by his real name, either. He is Bubba or Bubby.
  • I own 2 bottles of perfume: Tea Rose and Jean Nate. I love them both.
  • I will buy generic anything, except for the following: automatic dishwashing packs, toilet paper, toothpaste, toilet bowl cleaner, and tampons.
  • Even though I'm married to a blind man, I am terrible about getting my eyes checked. I am 2 years overdue.
  • I'm glad I have to wear my glasses all the time, especially when I see other people losing their reading glasses.
  • I think I look wierd without glasses.
  • I could happily eat sausage at every meal.
  • I live in an orange house. My bedroom is painted a deep gold.
  • The most expensive furniture items, the beds, cost about $400 each. Everything else is pretty much Ikea's basic lines.
  • I sleep with 3 pillows stacked in a pyramid formation.
  • I always sleep with 2 covers, minimum. Currently 2 cotton bedspreads.
  • I only use 100% cotton sheets. I can't stand polyester.
  • I only wear 100% cotton t-shirts.
  • I seldom wear pastels. I currently own one pastel t-shirt, in lavender.
  • I wear a t-shirt, bermuda shorts or jeans, and a matching bandanna tucked into my belt.
  • I don't own a single pair of heels.
  • I have 2 pairs of sneakers that I rotate. I have another pair I wear for yard work. The cat got sick on them after I retired them. The sneakers only cost about $15 each.
  • I tend to be very frugal when it comes to spending money on myself, but if it's for God or my loved ones, I spend more freely.
  • I tend to eat the same food over and over until I'm sick of it.
  • If I won the lotto, other than a personal driver my big indulgence would be a beverage bar, featuring my favorite sodas (Diet RC, Diet Dr, Diet Sunkist for Ron, Caffeine free Diet Coke, unsweetened tea, and Coke for visitors)
  • I collect bandanas, but when properly medicated can walk away from a display without even picking one up.
  • I rarely eat without taking some kind of "mood" pill. They must all be taken with food, so I'm conditioned to reach for my pill box.
  • I figure when I die, it will either be murder, accident, heart, or cancer.
  • I am delighted I have such a violent allergic reaction to wheat; I'm the only person I know who got hives after taking communion at a church.
  • I don't mind any kind of physical labor if I can maneuver safely, but I would do anything to avoid any kind of spoken instruction.
  • I only watch TV with the captioning on.
  • Whenever I urinate, I thank God for a healthy body.
  • I spend too much time thinking and looking at the 20 pounds I have to lose, and not the 60 pounds I have lost and kept off.
  • I am terrible at losing important things, so I entrust them all to Ron.

No comments: