Friday, June 11, 2010

Antics

The last couple days have been busy, busy, busy.

Yesterday we went to work, met Chuck, went to Ikea, went to lunch, and came home. Whew. About an hour of exciting dresser assembly. I barely had my God time before I went to bed.

Today, up too early, God time, shower and all. Off to work again. Bank, got paid too. Over to the mall. I looked at some clothing stores. Lady Foot Locker had some new tops, but the salesclerk was very rude and the top I liked was mostly polyester. Ew.

I checked out another store, and found some pretty t-shirts for $5 each. I got a great purple one, and a rose.

Off to the food court. Ate. Salad and bunless burger for me.

I got some driver candy at the store and time to go. We went home, but only for a bit. Ron had scheduled a meeting with a Pastor. Yup. About maybe joining the church.

It meets my qualifications, mostly; I plan to take the rest to God and see what He has to say on the subject. It's a doctrinal issue, not a deal killer I think; but I ask God to be loud. I didn't get any weird vibes so I feel fine going there on Sunday - yup you read that right!

Then we came home... more on the ride in my other post.

No comments: