Saturday, June 26, 2010

My fever's gone

Well, a lot of running around what with Ron and the dentist this week. Not sleeping well, either.

Not surprising I caught something! I'm not sure what it was, I had a fever of 100.8, some aches, fatigue. I didn't have a sore throat, cough, or any kind of nose symptom. Huh. All the systems seemed to be working.

Whatever it was, I licked it. I chose to stay home today (Ron had made a trip to Foodtown) on the off chance I might be contagious. I don't want to be the person who gets people sick.

Anyway, I'm feeling better. No fever, just fatigue. That's easily remedied with some bed time.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Glad your feeling better, Heather!!

DH and I leave tomorrow morning for our cruise. Didn't want you to think I wasn't interested in what you had to say!!

See you next week!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Ginny

Heather Knits said...

HAVE A BLAST! (((hugs))