Thursday, December 31, 2020

Wednesday and some of Thursday

 I didn't sleep great but I got up on time, went to work, stocked, waited for delivery man, got delivery, stocked nearly all of the delivery, took change out of vending machines and sorted it, put quarters back into bill changer.  Then home.  

It's going to rain the next couple days so I decided to run a load of laundry before I take a nap.  I don't like to have a lot of dirty clothes built up.  

One load down, another in the wash.  Ron is napping, and I did, but he yelled a lot in his sleep.  I had a very sweet dream about a guy taking me to the prom even though I was wearing a pink sweatsuit.  He was wearing a tux and very courteous to me.  It was nice.  

I haven't seen much of the cats even though it is raining.  I had a lot of orange juice today and have kind of an acid stomach as a result.  I plan to do at least some of my God Time in a minute.  

We had a few rain bands come through but nothing too alarming.  

And a porch pirate got my tablet cover.  Jerks.  Now I have to go file a claim.  Oh, maybe not.  WHEW.  No it was an old notification on my phone from when they brought the Bible cover.  OOH I was mad I said some bad words.  

I did get it, I like it a lot.  Still getting in the habit of using my tablet vs. desktop but everything works.  It is nice I can download my Bible reading books and go through them on the tablet vs. my standard large stack of hardcopy books.  The hard copy books wear out with use, so I'm starting to lean towards the e-books.  I can always download a new copy from Amazon if I run into trouble.  

Then I had the whole Ron excitement of "I can't pee, well I can but not very well" so I had to make a run to Walmart for his prostate "I don't need it anymore" medicine.  Walmart pharmacy was awesome and had it ready in 30 minutes, at 4 PM on a weekday during the holidays.  They are getting a high review when I get my survey today.  I was very appreciative and they laughed a little but liked having a fan.  

Jack took me (I told him I could get a Uber if he wanted to stay home) and even offered to wait so of course I just ran in and out.  I did find some more of the disposable bed pads and a bottle of rubbing alcohol so I got them.  But I ran right out.  

I found someone's keys so I had to give them to an employee, it was a key fob set and those, according to Jack, run about $200.  That was absolutely the right call and I would have felt terrible had I not returned them to a store employee.  

I'll be honest, I totally forgot about 5 PM pill time until the alarm went off but we were almost home by then.  So I ran in the house and shoved it all at Ron, didn't go over too well.  But he did take it all including the bladder pill which he was demanding (I would, too).  

Bladder pill, one month, costs more than a month of 4 prescriptions for me.  OUCH.  Now I should have done this before dosing Ron but I looked up the meds on drugs.com interactions checker.  Very nice feature.  And there were no interactions.  I figured the Walmart computer would have alerted the pharmacist had there been one.  It sure freaked out when I wanted Motrin 800 after my root canal.  I had to sign something in order to get it.  

So he's dosed, it's not going to kill him.  I worked a little on the computer and went to bed.  

Ron is good, he needed a little help just now.  He was dropping his small radio pretty often so I tied a leash from it to the bed frame.  He loves that.  He often tangles up his headphones in that cord so I had to untangle it.  He was really impressed with my speed.  

Funny because my hands were shaking pretty bad today with the tremor.  I could barely drink my coffee.  Oh, Baby Girl, that is a vicious turd... litter box is right near my computer area (actually 3 of them) so I will note and change as needed.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: