Saturday, December 12, 2020

Saturday morning

 I went to bed really early, "like" 7 PM, and slept great.  Torbie does hog the lower central portion of the bed so I have to be careful, she is old so I have to be careful I don't roll over on her (she does have a bad hip).  But we managed.  

Biscuit is a little dim he still thinks I feed him first thing when I get up and not at 5 PM every day.  No one has really figured that out, they just walk by and the bowl is full.  

I do need to get some more whisker friendly bowls I noticed they all like the melamine oval bowl vs the standard round ones.  I will look on Chewy.  

My coffee was ready and I didn't have a headache so I went ahead and drank it after I dosed Ron.  Ron is really excellent about taking the medicine without complaint, he is cheerful and compliant which makes it worlds easier.  He went right back to sleep.  

I got on the computer for a while and then took a shower.  After I dried off I decided to spray a little perfume.  I have a couple of tiny vials of roll on like you would find at a flea market, they can be nice on occasion.  Then I have 3 "nice" sprayers of various Perfumer's Workshop perfume.  I have a giant bottle of Tea Rose because I love the fragrance, but I am careful not to wear it around my aunt because it was my grandmother's perfume.  Then I had a smaller Tea Rose Amber (amber fragrance, very straightforward) and a Tea Rose Jasmin (floral jasmine fragrance).  I picked up the Jasmin and tried to spray, the head came off and wouldn't go back.  I couldn't take a chance of dropping or spilling the perfume because it was OUNCES worth and the house would REEK.  So I put on my slippers and threw it in the trash can.  I had it 20 years and hardly sprayed any so I didn't feel bad.  

I might have tried a little more if I lived alone but I kept thinking how badly that would go with Ron if he woke up suffocating in Jasmin.  I don't feel bad because a 4 ounce Tea Rose is about $15 on fragrance net.  They don't sell the Jasmin anymore.  

So it could have been a disaster, but isn't.  I am debating what to do with the rest of my perfume.  Ron does react strongly most times, but he can do "room spray" lately as the cats have been fairly gassy and erupting in hideous farts.  Baby Girl likes to sleep near his head so you can imagine what that's like.  

And he's up so I gave him some bacon and sausage.  I try to do a pretty low carb diet for him.  

I think I have also figured out the people behind us are likely feeding the cats.  Well, she came out, bent over and put something on the ground, went back in the house.  Do not have their own pet.  If she is feeding the cheap stuff that would explain the gassiness.  Cleo was quite alert to her, explains why Cleo is so nice and round.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: