Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas afternoon

 Figuring out the new tablet.  So far it works well and has a nice little speaker.  I had guessed I might get this so had already picked out a case; that, thanks to my secret pal, only cost me $1.89.  The new coffee smells divine I have a feeling I will be drinking a lot.  

Ron had some of his Arby's but I'm not hungry yet.  My French Vanilla powder was so good I had a couple mugs and broke out in one, singular, hive.  So I guess that means I can only have one mug at a time.  I will eat my Arby's when I get hungry.  

Ron is sleeping now.  I am inclined to let him.  He did wake up a little confused but once he woke up all the way he was fine.  I am just chalking it up to a senior moment, this is actually very common based on my caregiver group.  

Nice to have a group I can consult with; what is the best product for ____?   What is the best way to?  Stuff like that or even just some old fashioned bitching why did he spill his dinner in bed AFTER I just changed the sheets?  (didn't happen just a for instance)

I tried to take a nap, couldn't.  I will call my family after Ron wakes up I don't want to wake him up talking (it is a very small house).  My brother did text me this morning which I thought was sweet.  So I will call him, and then my Dad.  Everyone is being smart and avoiding large gatherings.  

I think I'll watch a little TV.  

No comments: