Friday, December 18, 2020

Very early Friday

 Well my brother got the box about 24 hours after I ordered it on Chewy.  He was thrilled.  I sent treats for all the animals, wolf, 2 wolf hybrid, 4 cats, and a rabbit.  I don't see how he keeps the larger predators from the rabbit.  

I told him his gift will come after Christmas as I am worried about it getting lost in the mail.  I also told him I don't expect anything I enjoyed the card.  Giving gifts I guess is one of my love languages, I love to give them.  So I'm glad he's happy.  

And I was smart, only got it AFTER I had bought groceries and paid all my bills.  So I could spare it (not much, really, less then a meal out with Ron).  

Then we had the constipation drama with Ron.  As it turns out the cup of coffee did the trick.  TMI but it sure does the trick for me.  I made it the way I like it, non dairy creamer (we are lactose intolerant), 3 "sugars" (any artificial sweetener but aspartame for me but I use Splenda for him).  He liked it that way and drank half a cup, then I finished it.  

I try to be very careful with cross-contamination.  I will eat after Ron but not before.  If I stick my finger in his food to see if it's done, and lick it, I don't put it back.  I don't share food with him but I will finish his coffee when he's done.  He's not sick, we know that. so safe for me.  Just trying to be careful, I could be asymptomatic.  

After we finished all that I went to bed, slept pretty good.  My space bar is messing up I have to HAMMER it now.  I am taking the Ray Bradbury approach and just getting all my words out first and then cleaning it up later.  

I am going to run out to the Dollar Store later that should be fun.  I am not particularly interested in going to the bank even though it would be nice to put some money in my account.  I may run to my bank (One one the bus line) and make a small deposit and then go to the dollar store.  I will think about it.  

I see my aunt and uncle for Christmas on Sunday that should be fun I like what I got them and hope they do, too.  The cats are all good, but I am having a blanket problem.  They lay on the blankets so I can only pull them up to mid chest.  Then my top half is cold.  But I got another blanket and use that to cover the top half, that worked really well during my nap, and last night.  The cats are happy, I am happy.  I always organize my blankets and they get messed up so easily.  

I have a regular cotton flat sheet, a fleece blanket, a wool blanket (actually bought from Harbor Freight) and a quilt I am using right now, but some layers always get lost during my sleep.  I suspect I am a restless sleeper, and a good thing Ron and I sleep separate or he would have issues with my flesh rubbing against him (I don't mean that in a raunchy way, even an arm across his back would be hell with his nerve disease).  Every day I fix them and every night I change them.  I do have a really good heater so I don't need a lot of blankets.  

Now I could probably "use" a weighted blanket but as I said I have enough.  I haven't even covered the 2 afghans out in the garage, the one on the couch, or the 3 sleeping bags I bought during the home repairs (it got DRAFTY with no drywall!).  Trust me, I don't "need" a weighted blanket.  I have also decided I will not buy the purple fleece blanket I had wish listed because I do have an awful lot of bedding already, considering the size of the house.  

Next month is going to be a little fun I have to pay my Amazon Prime fee.  Start of the month expenses I have a charity thing I'm not stopping, and YouTube subscription for the music (about $12).  So I am definitely working next week!  The Amazon is going to be the biggest bite.  January 14, I have time to earn that.  The only other subscription I pay is the Walmart Plus in April and that is months away.  

I am liking what they have done with the Walmart Plus I can get anything in the store mailed to me for free now.  Super easy to BOP Oregano oil over to Dad and Adoptive Mom.  No fees for me, well, fees due in August. I just hope they don't jack it up.  And of course free grocery delivery.  

The business is a Plus member on the Sam's Club, I am an auxiliary member so I still get the benefits.  We mainly use the Plus with Sam's for the early shopping hours which have been awesome this year.  Jack sure had fun shopping with me, too.  I gave him what he was owed for my ride to Sam's ($20) plus the agreed upon amount to take supplies from Sam's to work, set by him and Ron, which I feel is very fair to both of us.  So he had some pocket change to spend.  

For rides I basically pay him what Uber would cost with a $5 tip.  He seems happy with it, he has yet to object.  I give him an extra $5 if he takes me through a drive through.  So we all benefit.  

But today I will likely take Ubers and maybe a bus.  It remains to be seen how badly I want a little money in my online account.  Right now I have about $10. 😂  But the bills are paid.  

I think I am going to wait to deposit until Tuesday.  I am getting ready to do my God time.  

I was getting up, waiting an hour or two and then taking my pills but it seems to work much better to take them as soon as I dose Ron.  My coffee pot has brewed by then so I wash it down with coffee. It works for me.  

Happily I am not having problems with stomach irritation right now, but if I do I will go back to taking the ginger root.  That's it for now.  

No comments: