Tuesday, December 22, 2020

I guess Monday wiped me out so here is Monday and Tuesday

 Yesterday I got up, went to work, took out the money, went to the bank, converted it into $20's, and went to Walmart.  

No, I didn't spend what I had changed but a modest amount I had leftover from my pay.  I did deposit a gift from my aunt, though, at my bank on the way.  

 I vaguely remember hitting my arm a day or two ago and thinking "That'll leave a mark" and it did... it doesn't hurt though but looks pretty bad.  So I wore a hoodie yesterday and today because I don't need people making assumptions.  I think it was moving my folding cart...not sure though.  

I also bang my legs occasionally but people don't generally look at my legs so I don't worry about that.  So, I went to Walmart, had fun.  For a treat I bought some real cream to put in our coffee.  Ron likes it too.  

I came home, put everything away, officially tired... had to do home care but not much.  And take care of the cats.  Which I did cheerfully.  I tried to take a nap but couldn't.  The present arrived, the Bible cover I had bought myself, it works very well.  I still had plenty of money left on the card (more on that in a minute).  

I got some sugar free chocolate to address Ron's ongoing, or not going, problem.  I know for me the sugar free chocolates had a lot of activity after consumption.  He ate one yesterday with seeming no affect.  But we are going to be careful with these things.  I only got the small bag anyway.  

I went to bed.  Woke up pretty depressed and had a horrible time getting up, but had to work today because it's going to be cold and rain tomorrow. I am not making ANYONE go out in that.  

So I got ready.  I took care of Ron and the cats.  We went to Sam's.  I did my shopping.  I even had a little money left.  We went to work, unloaded, I stocked.  That took a while but the machines looked good when I left.  I could have used canned Coke but they didn't have any.  

I called Jack to come home from work, he was a while coming but I figured he got stuck in traffic.  He called after a while and explained he had lost his keys.  I was just happy he and the truck were OK.  I hit a drive through on the way.  

Ron was in good spirits and had done fine, except for losing the bed pan (he didn't need it, thank God).  I took care of him and the cats, returned the bed pan. 😂 I tried to take a nap and couldn't sleep.  Ron wanted some decaf coffee so I made a pot and we drank some.  I really like the Seattle's Best Post Alley (French Roast) blend so I thought I need more decaf let's see what Seattle's Best does with decaf.  I read the description it sounded tasty and only $5.  I had way more than that left on the gift card.  So I got that, too.  (Bible cover and fancy coffee so far), even better it should arrive tomorrow.  

Today at work, waiting outside, people kept driving up trying to mail packages.  First of all, it doesn't do "intake" from the public.  Second, the 22nd is way too late to ship something for Christmas.  They will be lucky to get it by New Years.  Third, I am hearing a lot of horror stories about packages going all over the country, getting damaged, lost, etc. so I wouldn't want to ship right now (and I'm not, my gifts are going out after New Year).  

But Amazon is getting stuff there right when they say.  Well worth the $120 I will have to pay in a couple of weeks.  Don't get me wrong I am happy to do it.  

I did do my God Time after I got home.  👍

So I plan to go to bed shortly, here's to hoping I get a good night of sleep.  

No comments: