Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Nurse cats, or Wednesday morning

 Migraine today.  That was not fun.  

I will say God did something to me while I was helping Ron with the toilet, took the pain so I could assist him.  That was very nice.  

I do find it funny Ron always wants to discuss what came out.  😂  Oh, well, it's his body.  Looked fine to me.  

I had planned to clean the house today but I was lucky to get the toilet.  I had a hell of a time getting the lid off the toilet bowl cleaner, as usual, so I left the lid off and put it in a leftover gallon ziplock I had.  

Then of course the vomiting stage of the program, all I had was some iced tea.  Hopefully I soaked up my medication before I tossed my cookies.  I actually feel OK now but suspect it will come back.  

My guess, if I had one, we had a cold front come through last night, I am on day 3 of my period, and I had a protein shake last night.  Now the shake has been implicated in minor headaches but nothing like this.  So now accounting today; even without the majority of the pain (at present) I still feel like crap.  

I still plan to do my supply run tomorrow but that may change.  Jack let me know he is available pretty much anytime so I won't feel bad calling him tomorrow, to go tomorrow, if that's how it works.  

Biscuit and Spotty were super cuddly cute little nurse cats.  

I am going to take a nap.  

No comments: