Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas eve morning

 I slept OK last night but woke up with a migraine.  Not much fun; but the Excedrin has done a pretty good job so far.  Ron finally pooped and boy did he.  He is empty 😂 now.  I got him cleaned up he is fresh as a daisy now.  

I am running a load of laundry and that should go in the dryer in about 20 minutes, then a load of clothes I think.  That is all I plan to do for Christmas eve.  I did my God Time, that's accomplished.  I took out the trash and fed the cats.  Not bad considering the vicious headache I had.  

It is still around but subdued for now.  I may need to take something for it.  I am glad I fattened up my Walmart delivery with some Diet Dews... I am not up for coffee today.  

They brought almost everything, but did not bring the Queso chips 😕 or a few other things.  But they did bring the Miralax which as it turns out we didn't need, didn't bring the chocolate milk but we didn't need that either.  We did a lot of products the last couple days I wonder if one of them did it or all together.  But I could use a salty, crunchy, snack right now (I do have pretzels if I get desperate).  

Party tonight, I have asked God to give me a good attitude toward it.  It will be cold and windy which should help keep the racket down.  

I even restocked the wet wipes, I got the box and then refill it as needed from the refill pack.  Boy everyone is pooping today, all the cats are going crazy for the litter today.  It is cold out so I can see that, and I just cleaned it so they're fresh, or were.  😂  Hopefully Ron can get some sleep before the party, he is snoring right now.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: