Thursday, February 13, 2014

TMI for delicate stomachs

I've had some dental pain, or so I thought. 

Yesterday my back right molar was really killing me.  I took my meds and ate a modest meal.  I wasn't very hungry.  It all came back up in my bucket about 10 minutes later. 

Hm.  Some dental issue. 

We went to the warehouse, I got sick again, barely made it to the restroom.  The pain was beginning to radate into my right temple.  I realized I had a migraine. 

Since I still felt pretty pukey, I bought a styrofoam cup with a lid.  Normally I buy a soda but I didn't dare. 

Sure enough, got to work, threw up again in a loading dock trash can, in the middle of making change for a construction worker.  Ron's like "Where are you?", heard me retching "Oh!". 

Went in, stocked, inventory.  Not fun.  At least some of the lights were out (lights and strong smells aggravate).  Some guy was cooking eggs.  I couldn't get out of there fast enough. 

We finished up (it was a short day) and went outside to wait.  They were working with a scissor lift so I had to endure extremely loud beeping as they went up and down.   Loud noises hurt, too. 

Our ride came.  Sure enough, I got sick again (not much left) into my cup.  I was pretty wretched.  I put the lid on.  The driver was very kind. 

We had a couple days off, which is probably a good thing.  They moved our machines again.  We would have had hysterics if we'd "caught" them at it.  As it is, they seem to be in good shape. 

We had to work, had to stock, had to do our inventory. 

Self-employed = working with a migraine. 

I did "let slip" to a couple of gossips, I don't want the rumor mill having me pregnant. 

No comments: