Saturday, February 8, 2014

How do you?

People at work can be very outspoken, some more than others. 

We have one lady in particular.  I love her to death.  She's a real character and is not afraid to say "Your Effin machine stole my nickel!" 

I so prefer her to people who don't let me know what they're thinking. 

Anyway, a while back we mentioned the accident.  She asked who ran him (Ron) over.  We told her a postal worker.

"Is he still here?"  Yes.
"Who is he?"  I told her. 
"I know that guy!" 

I didn't think anything of it, because *everyone* knows Roy ran over Ron (the name similarity has really confused a lot of people, but you're smarter than that).  Most people, if anything, are very protective of the driver and act like Ron injured him!  Drives me nuts! 

So, today she told me "I've been giving him a hard time.  Who runs over a blind man?"  I shrugged. 

"He tried to tell me something..." Oh, God, here it comes, I thought. 

"But I told him he was a terrible driver.  How do you run over a blind man?"

As a Christian, I should probably tell her to stop giving the guy a hard time; but I doubt she'd listen. 

On the other hand, she's entirely right. 

How do you? 

No comments: