Saturday, February 1, 2014

Date night, so to speak

I got up early today, on my day off.  More hideous nightmares.  I need to look at my supplements. 

I took my shower and did my God Time with Torbie.  Baby Girl was curled up with Ron in the mancave. 

Ron eventually woke up and we went to our favorite taqueria for breakfast.  I got a small cheese quesadilla, and a bacon and egg taco, both on corn tortillas.  Ron got chilaquiles and ate the whole thing.  No wonder he crashed when he got home.  He needs all his blood to digest. 

I had a giant (they serve it in, like, a 2-quart bucket) diet Coke.  Not bad.  Ron had some water. 

We had a pretty good ride home, I took my pills (I accidentally took the new supplement, so I may be in for a bad night), and took a nap with Torbie.  She's so very sweet.  She loves petting, and sitting on her human. 

When Ron sleeps he makes very few position changes, and really can sleep on his back for hours at a time.  The cats love him for this.  Torbie loves to curl up on his chest, staring at his face.  Baby Girl likes to flop at the junction of Ron's left knee, pressed up against his leg, or spoon behind his knees if he's lying on his side. 

I'm more like a rotisserie, I'm always turning.  Cats hate that.  When we first got Baby Girl, she tried to get in my bed a few times, I'd accidentally squash her, she'd squeak, and leave.  I always felt so awful.  Eventually she figured out it's better to sleep with  Ron, and does. 

Torbie will climb up on my chest and demand petting.  I "have" to stay in that position until she's done (about 5-10 minutes), and then she moves off over by my pillow.  When I fall asleep, she moves to the left of my feet.  We had a good nap. 

I downloaded 4 songs (paid for of course).  Thi'sl can eat a piece of bread on me, and Disciple maybe a saltine.  I really like them a lot. 

I plan to weed out some of the music on here; I don't like it.  I want stuff I love 100%. 

I also need to back up my new music.  Between computer crashes and thefts, I'm so glad I'm uptight about backups. 

I've never really lost anything I valued. 

It's going to rain tomorrow; that should be "interesting".  Hopefully we'll have a good day "in spite of". 

No comments: