Monday, February 17, 2014

An unexpected day off

Well, the party went on until 10 PM.  Not a big deal for your average person, but I had planned to get up (note verb tense) at 5).  It took me a while to wind down so it was more like 11 before I went to sleep. 

I remembered today was President's Day.  Ron had planned to run by the bank.  Can't do that.  So, he decided to give me today off instead. 

This morning found me getting up before dawn, going to Walmart (originally in our plans) and buying some quick foods.  I got some already cooked chicken type things I can just heat and eat.  I like the single servings, too. 

I also got some headbands.  When it gets windy in Houston (often) my hair flies around my face, and it's very annoying.   I'm trying one out today; so far I like it. 

When we got home I took a nap, about 4 hours.  The older kid next door woke me up kicking his ball around.  I got up (hard to do when I'm battling a moderate depression) and started to do my God Time.  Of course then they left for hours, and still haven't come back yet.  I was worried about messing up my sleep cycle for tonight so I just stayed up. 

I've been pretty quiet.  I trimmed Ron's beard, watched the Criminal Minds marathon, and had some quality time with the cats.  I did my God Time too. 

I'm a little queasy but I need to eat so I can take my medication. 

No comments: