Sunday, December 19, 2010

Buggo

Well, I got up, did my God Time.  Went to Foodtown.  Came home.  Pretty tired. 

Met my aunt and uncle for lunch, had a great time.  Loved my presents! 

It is nice to know I have people who CARE.  Sometimes I feel very alone. 

After they left, Ron said I had "talked too much and she (my aunt) was just being polite".  How would he have known?  He was outside with my uncle, while I was inside with my aunt.  I realized he feels very threatened by me having close relationships with other people. 

I was all set to blog about THAT when my sister called.  She is also very supportive. 

It was nice to know I have more than one person, I could call ANYTIME if and God forbid, when, Ron goes "Buggo" again. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

sending you hugs and best wishes that things go uphill again for you now ..you have had a rough week here

I am so sorry ..you amaze me that you keep pushing through this like you do ...you are an inspiration for all of us ...

just remember HEATHER NEEDS TO CARE FOR HEATHER!!! you mentioned it in your blog ..you have not spoiled yourself and had a "fun" day in a long time have you? just the old time fun day like you used to?

OOOXXX