Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear friends

This will probably be my only entry for the day; I won't be getting home until late, and we have to work on the accounting report.  We have to get to work, tomorrow, at about 7-8 AM, and when you factor in 3 hours to get up and travel... early to bed. 

Medication whacked me pretty hard this morning, but I had a good God Time.  I was pretty goofy by the time we got to Walmart.  Someone thanked me for the Bible, said it has brought her a lot of comfort.  Excellent! 

We got Ron's medication, and I got cat food and Driver Candy.  Well, Ron paid for the cat food.  Bubba's all cute in the bed, curled up where I'd be sleeping.  He is a very sweet and affectionate cat, on his terms.  He would never get in my lap like Frosty, but he likes to be a "nearby" kitty. 

Oh, offtopic but odd: I keep seeing Police cars.  In the neighborhood, and in the subdivision.  Quite a few!   More than I think I've seen in the last year; in the last week.  On the one hand, I think "Boy, something awful must have happened" and on the other, I think "They're just being vigilant".  Not sure I want to know the answer. 

I did up a lot of Bibles and candy today, and handed some out.  I'm glad God can use me, and I try to be obedient and listen.  Like today, on the way home from Walmart, I got a "No".  So I didn't.  He is already saved, I think. 

I had a horrible scare last night that's frightened me into reordering my medication: I thought I was out of Wellbutrin.  Boy, was I freaked.  I only had 4 tablets left... it appeared. 

I tore up the whole pantry and found them hiding behind the "Medication" box in the disaster kit.  They had  fallen backwards, behind the box, on the shelf.  I did up all my pills (I use a weekly organizer, morning and evening) for the week, making sure I had all the vital stuff properly sorted. 

About a month ago, I was running really paranoid and kept seeing frogs out of the corner of my eye.  The amphibians.  It was really a bad reminder of the days Before medication.  I seperate my life into Before and After medication.  Anyway, I went home and checked my pill case, and I hadn't been taking my antipsychotic for days!  No wonder I was getting so paranoid!  [shudder]  Did that also with the Wellbutrin a while back, got horrendously depressed, almost suicidal.  [shudder] 

And Ron wonders why I'm so happy and placid with the side effects!  I tell him "It's very black and white, one and zero for me; and I'm not going off my pills."  It was horrible!  I thank God every day that I HAVE medication. 

Ron had been a little less negative recently, but fairly gloomy today.  When I'm really side-affected nothing bothers me.  I am calm and placid regardless of my circumstances.  I'm a little more alert now but I have a good distance - it's HIS mood, not mine.  I'm not responsible for his happiness. 

Anyway, I'm off to the wholesale warehouse pretty soon, and then to work.  I'll stock what I can, and...

Oh, I forgot to tell you.  I had some small tinsel Christmas trees on top of the vending machines; someone actually STOLE one.  How pathetic!  I guess they took it home, a green tinsel Christmas tree.  I'm glad it only cost me $1.  I would love to do more elaborate decorations, but they do get stolen on a regular basis. 

I'm glad I don't know who.  So, I'll stock.  I'll do my inventory for the wholesale delivery.  We might get "our" "new" vending machine. 

I find it very funny; he just calls and says "I'm delivering a bottle vendor" and we're stocking it.  We don't get much choice in our machines, although I have, repeatedly, begged to keep my existing ones.  They are dear friends and co-workers. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

ok funny (sort of) story at my work it is food! "they " no one ever knows who "they" are ..shamelessly dig though lunch bags and take what they want out

so I wanted to keep some heavy cream in the fridg and of course it was completely used up in one day ..(I would had shared with anyone who asked!)

I took a glass bottle and put a label saying "breastmilk" and the date on it

my cream remains in the fridg no one touches it and I can have my coffee the way I like it (I just never let anyone see me use it! LOL)