Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hang with You

Ugh.  Horrible depression this morning.  The only thing that woke me up was the headache. 

Both Ron, and the cat, were very sweet to me all day.  I watched a good movie or two; tried to take care of myself.  Had to get out the big guns and take extra Wellbutrin and Lithium (per doctor's orders). 

Did some organizing; moderately successful.  Could not find my bus pass, had a good hour long heart attack over that.  Finally found it. 

Currently doing laundry and avoiding dishes.  I have NO idea what I want for dinner, but I need to eat so I can take my pills. 

The whole idea of doing my God Time seems completely overwhelming, but that's when I (intellectually) know I need Him most.  God, please give me the energy and motivation to go hang with You. 

Sad. 

No comments: