Monday, December 13, 2010

Another bad drunk

I don't have time to give you all the details, especially as I will most likely be taking a cab to work. 

The family next door all went out somewhere for several hours.  The dog has major separation anxiety issues, and barked endlessly.  Eventually, they came home, that helped, and Ron's calls to the police resulted in her being put into the garage. 

It was a really cold night for Houston; and a shorthaired dog shouldn't have been left out anyway. 

Ron apparently had too much to drink; and the cursing, and the invective.  Then the threats to commit a crime. 

I told him, you can't do that.  I reasoned it out.  "Shut up" 

It got so bad, when he was on the verge of actually doing something, I had to intervene and call my aunt and uncle.  They were able to talk some sense into him; but he turned on me for "betraying" him.  A lot of badmouthing me to them.   The old chestnut "You broken b!itch" was repeated endlessly.  I think it is crazy, broken... I don't care.  Ugly name calling. 

He insisted he wasn't beating me (that much is true, but he made a threat when he found out I was making the phone call); and I had "overreacted".  If I'd put up video, I don't think you'd agree. 

Anyway, lots of banging and cursing and shouting all night long.  A huge mess for me to clean up this morning.  A truly dubious trip to work. 

Most likely, me and the cab.  If he's 1/10 of what he was last night they will ban him.  Not to mention the cleanup. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather ~ Please know that I am praying for you. {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Ginny