Friday, November 19, 2010

Any day without a headache is a good day

I was really worried I'd wake up with a migraine, I didn't.  We went to Starbucks, came home.  I took a nap (it's my Offday), and started cleaning and organizing the bedroom closet.  Once I finish, I plan to eat my dinner, do my PM Godtime, and get to bed early. 

Today?  Just catching up on housework.  I threw an old blanket over the fence last night for the neighbors dog.  Short hair, no shelter, and lows in the 40's.  I couldn't do anything else; Ron called the Humane Society (days ago, they have already started an investigation) and let them know I did the blanket, not the dog "owner". 

The dog is thrilled.  I took Ron for a "walk" - just a few blocks, and she was delighted to see him next to the loose fence board.  She pushed her nose out and licked him. 

We tell each other "It's not HER fault." 

No comments: