Sunday, November 14, 2010

I came so close to vomiting earlier I brought a bucket in here.  I also spent some quality time panting, breathing fast, and spitting into it.  I woke up with HORRIBLE cramps, and developed a headache.  The neighbor's dog won't stop barking, it's cold and dreary, and Ron is feeling very negative towards God and told me ALL about it.  [laugh] 

You'd think it was a crappy day, but it isn't.  I took the Tylenol on an empty stomach at an early hour, and it worked.  No more cramps.  Everything is within normal "cycle" parameters. 

Did you know I have an ovarian cyst?  On my left ovary?  I was born with it.  It's a "dermoid".  It's visible on ultrasound but when I had surgery (on the other cyst), they looked and cut all over, but couldn't find it.  It has a 2% chance of becoming malignant. 

I had a cyst on my right overy, about half a centimeter.  Boy, that rascal hurt so bad I started sleeping on my left side.  I had it removed.  After the sugery, I may not have been able to have kids.  [shrug]  That was 10 years ago.  Doesn't matter.  Besides, I think at age 36 my eggs are at their "use by" date!  [laugh]

Anyway, I slept late, didn't have a headache when I woke up, didn't vomit, I'm going to have pumpkin pudding and fried ham for dinner; and God is helping me become a better housekeeper.  I've been asking.  I am physically comforable and Ron isn't in any physical pain.   I found a great picture of Frosty and put it by my monitor.  Such a sweet kitty with the big green eyes; I miss him. 

Bubba came over and rubbed against me when I was about to vomit; he was very loving.  He's been a loafing around the house cat today. 

I plan to go to bed early tonight.  I'll probably wash the dishes, work on putting away the clean clothes and picking up the bedroom, cook my dinner, eat, do the dinner dishes, and take my shower.  God Time, and then bed. 

I think I'll order Ron some titanium drill bits; the last time I did a fence patch he was really upset because he couldn't find the drill bit. 

No comments: