Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It IS working

Completely humiliating.  I don't even want to share this, I'm so embarrassed and mad. 

What?  As you know, I've been getting munched with a nasty depression; it gets worse every day. 

On a not-unrelated note, I use a pill box.  It has a box for the morning and the evening.  I did it up on about Thursday of last week.  About when my depression started. 

Today, I ate and got ready to take my pills like I always do.  I looked down into my palmful of tablets, saying "Boy, I really need my Wellbutrin today."  I looked.  I looked again.  NO WELLBUTRIN. 

I messed up filling my pillbox.  I didn't put any Wellbutrin in there at all!  Horror. 

I immediately took what I had in my hand, and got the Wellbutrin and took 2 (daily dose) right out of the bottle.  Pretty soon here comes the nausea, then the hot flash.  It's working. 

It IS working.  It just had to be inside my body!  Oh, I am mortified.  I am so diligent about taking my meds, but somehow I just screwed up! 

Good news, this "depression" is already ending. 

So horrified and embarrassed! 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Heather girlfriend it is ok!!!! everyone does this! it helps us all keep from being complacent in life and then we learn ...I am so good about the morning dose ..but forgot my wellbutrin a few nights in a row and started sobbing ..my husband and I both take it now we just look at each other every night and both say "DID YOU TAKE YOUR PILL!"

you work so hard give yourself a break :) you are an awesome role model in life