Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh, that sucked

That sucked pretty hard.  I'm finally starting to feel human again, but so exhausted.  I guess that's a good thing, because while I spent most of the day in bed, I need to get my 8 hours, in about an hour. 

Bubba-cat was very loving.  He kept positioning himself on and near me.  Ron was awesome, supplying me with ice bags, sympathy, quiet, and no complaining.  He didn't even burn his popcorn (he loves it slightly burnt).   It's easy to see why I love him. 

I made a pass at him and we both laughed pretty hard.  No way I was in in any shape for THAT.  [snort] 

Tomorrow will be crazy busy.  Going to work, don't expect it to be busy, but Ron is getting his headphones back from repair.  Then home, Starbucks, my favorite Christian store, and home again.  THEN I have to do up all the Bibles for the handout Thursday! 

I WILL do a video blog tomorrow night.  I might do a couple of little ones Thursday. 

That's it for now.  Still hurting and fiercely thirsty (lithium acts as a diuretic), but I think I'll live. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

what did we drink before Starbucks?

glad you are better I completely understand migraines they run in my family