Thursday, October 7, 2010

Real/not real

I'm doing a little better.  Battling a mixed episode right now, they can be pretty alarming. 

I did have an odd thought, where, in my little fantasy, I knew that everything I perceieved was "real".  If I saw a purple elephant, it was real. 

As I walked to the mailbox, I saw something out of the corner of my eye.  I always do the "real/not real" double-take.  I had to triple-take actually, before I determined the fleeting white thing was the neighbor's dog, running alongside the sidewalk, behind her fence.  It's a habit for me. 

Anyway, I'm feeling a little better, did my God Time and turned everything over to Him.  I only run into trouble when I forget to do so. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

what ever it takes Heather you do so well with all that the world hits you with