Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sleep Deprived

As I lay in bed last night, listening to intermittent rodent shrieks, I realized it would be a long night.  I was right.  By the time "Mousie" was killed, eaten, and regurgitated (you're not the only one saying YUCK!), it was awfully late.  Curse that pet door. 

But then I thought, would you rather have it LIVE Heather?  Ummm.  No.  I guess I would rather have them dead. 

I fell asleep for a few hours, only to be awakened by a thumping bass line - my "neighbor" has the volume turned completely up on his speakers.  AGH.  That went on until my alarm went off. 

Ron's in a FOUL mood; I had to remind him "I got even less sleep than you, AND I had to clean up the mouse!" 

Help me, Lord.  I will need all the help I can get today. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its time to make a video!

-God

Heidi said...

too funny ..gross funny
my girl dog grabs mice and stomps them and then the boy dogs swallows them whole!

it is really disgusting but I have a huge garden with pets and chickens and really I need to have mousers ...