Friday, October 15, 2010

I don't often do a morning blog

I think I'm starting to run a little depressed.  Agh. 

I had a great sleep last night; made even better by kitty cuddles.  Bubba was completely devoted and cuddly all night, and even laid on my foot next to me (I was sitting in bed reading an inspirational romance novel).  He is still in the bed all cute and soft. 

Ron apparently had a bad night, rather dour this morning.  I don't think I will be calling him unless it is necessary.  Like me, he'll flip out of it eventually. 

It should be a glorious day, sunny, 80's, and a nice breeze.  I plan to run some errands and try to figure out what God wants from me today. 

I need to stick $30 in my bank account for that hospital bill, I'd like to run by Favorite Dollar, and the rest is a big question mark. 

First, I have to eat, take my pills, and bag up my Driver Candy.  I already did my God Time. 

No comments: