Thursday, October 7, 2010

Quanks

I have been told I have incredibly detailed dreams.  In my nap dream, I was living in a second floor loft condo.  I walked up a metal staircase.  The underside had a beautiful mural; and above me was the swimming pool.  Actually, I was off at one end of the pool.  Swimming pools come up a lot in my "better" dreams.  According to a cursory internet search, I am either "Lucky" or "Spiritual". 

I worked for a candle company, owned by family members I did not yet recognize.  The family was being stalked by a woman/young girl.  I did not feel threatened. 

The company took great pride in their excellent, scented, candles.  They were highly fragrant, with "quanks" of fragrance. Apparently a quank is a fragrance measurement unit.  [grin]

Eventually, I woke up.  I cuddled with Bubba - his rule, he will sleep with me in the bed but NO TOUCHING allowed.  Then I got up and decided to give you a small glimpse into my dream life. 

I woke up manic, with a headache.  I took my pills and did up my driver candy.  Some horrible wrecks today; Metrolift called us a real cab. 

I gave the driver the candy and a New Testament.  By the time we got to work, I was mildly manic.  I did get quite a bit of work accomplished before the Tylenol interacted with my lithium and made me very, very, slow. 

For instance, milk delivery.  I went out with my hand cart, and the drinks, but completely forgot a business check.  I had some $1 bills so I paid for it. 

After work, we waited around a while and then the ride came.  We rode for about an hour before getting home.  I played with my phone in bed (not what you think!); musing about technology.  I was completely fatigued and slept for 2 hours as opposed to my standard one hour. 

My mood is OK.  I am not manic, or depressed.  My spelling isn't the best but I've seen worse.  I have tomorrow off, and I saw sales are up.  Thank you, God. 

No comments: