Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday morning

 One issue I've had, when to pay for a ride.  When I work until 10 I do.  When I work until 10 and then work at 9 am the next day I do.  Figuring out the rest of it.  

I finally beat the migraine, that was 2 days of hell.  But I was able to work.  I sat down with the bus schedule and figured out I can take the bus to get to work tomorrow, that will save me money, and then after work I plan to take a cab home as I plan to shop and it is my "Friday night".  I have the funds for that.  

Today is a long day so don't look for a post tonight.  I will come home, shower, eat, talk to family, go to bed pretty much.  But tomorrow I only work 5 hours so that's good.  

I am thinking about a cute dress we have at work, for the road trip.  It ought to pack well, too.  I will try it on after work tomorrow and see what I think.  It would be good for church or a date if I ever have one, too.  

Not looking to date but I have, literally, one dress and it is ugly.  Off I go.  

No comments: