Monday, January 10, 2022

Oh I'm tired

 But I will try to crank out a blog.  I got up at 3, caught a bus at 5:15, at work by 7.  I got to transfer various buses in the dark but did OK.  Work was OK.  

I did find it a bit disturbing as I walked past the open bins.  We sell tagged underwear in the bins, sorted out by color, various sizes up to a 22 I believe.  Anyway a man was pawing through the ladies' underwear bins with a lustful expression on his face. I found it nauseating.  And need I say, if you buy underwear from an open bin (I used to back when Mervyn's was a thing) WASH IT before wearing.  Happy to leave that scene let me tell you.  

Other than that it was pretty uneventful.  After work I clocked out, got a shopping cart, and did my shopping.  I consulted my aunt about a dress I had been eyeing, she said no.  Well she was nice about it but not at this size, basically.  I asked for her opinion because I trust her judgement so I went with that.  

She sent me an email (my email has been acting up) about our reservations which look very nice, we are going next week.  

And I got my salad and such.  When I got home I put my groceries away and then took a shower.  Did some laundry.  I am liking the take a shower at night concept, it works, but it's an adjustment especially after a long day.  But worth it.  

I had a good cab ride home from work and saved what would have been over $40 round trip to work had I gone back on my day off.  The cats are great, I am looking forward to bed time.  Anyway, that's it for now.  

No comments: