Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday morning

  I am about ready to go to work.  The cats are good and I slept pretty well so happy about that.  I did all my prep stuff have my lunch ready to go, etc.  I also have the gas bill hopefully the Money Center will be open for that.  

Oops I forgot I have to pay cash or debit.  I am not taking my debit card out on the bus, I would rather lose cash if it came to that.  So I got the cash (not much, really) and my mask which I had ALSO forgotten, got that in my shirt pocket.  

Like Ron I prefer a pocket t-shirt.  Women's shirts are just not modest and I feel some things are for the husband only, if you have one.  Otherwise I keep it covered up.  That is just me.  I see a lot of cleavage at work I don't care about that but it does send a message.  

We are counting down the days to my road trip.  I won't say when I leave just that it will be a one night trip only.  I am looking forward to getting out on my days off.  Sunday the contractor comes by about the home repairs.  He's just giving an estimate.  

I need to tell Jack we are OFF for next week.  I haven't, yet.  I just forgot.  I would hate for him to go to the store and I'm not there.  

Other than that I don't think I need to do much.  I know the water cleanup guy said he always turned the water off when he went on a trip which is a good idea but it's one day?  I need to get some opinions on that.  I do have brand new plumbing so not overly worried about that.  

I really need to figure out day off activities.  Remember the Day Out of old when I would run around on the bus?  I'm not really feeling up to THAT just yet but it is a goal.  One day I need to stay home, clean, rest for certain.  The second day I can sleep in a little and then go out on the bus maybe.  I'm not sure.  I will figure it out and pray on it.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: