Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Video blog unboxing

 


I have to share the great lint brush saga.  I am slack in washing my bedding unless there is a problem.  With "Poor" Ron (Ron always noted his family called all deceased family members "poor" so and so), I had to wash a lot of sheets.  I am really bad with blankets.  

I have a lot of layers on the bed.  I don't do a comforter, I do quilt, blanket, sheet, etc.  Anyway a middle layer, a fleece blanket, I was thinking it could use a wash.  But it was covered in cat hair.  I had a lint brush I use on the sheets before I throw them in the wash as I don't want to use up the sticky sheets on the lint roller.  But I couldn't find the damned brush.  I hunted high and low.  Normally I keep it on the dresser but no joy.  I checked everywhere.  

Agh.  So I used the lint roller on the sheet and the blanket.  Then I found the lint brush on the couch of all places.  I put it back on the dresser.  

I sprayed myself with some of my new perfume and am happy.  I will get the bedding done up, I have it on the soak cycle right now.  

Oh, and "Cats helping me make the bed".  

It started like this: 

And ended up with Biscuit up there, too.  



No comments: