Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday morning

 Work was fine yesterday.  OOps I just remembered I didn't make my lunch!   Done now.  

Anyway I was pretty tired when I got home so I just went to bed.  I got about 7 hours sleep before I had to get up again.  I did, got my shower and God Time, went to the bathroom and there's my visitor.  

I must be about done with my cycles because they have been all over recently.  Spotting every 2 weeks, I ovulated, and figured based on my usual timing I could expect something Feb 6.  Nope, came today.  I am just really glad I caught it at home so I could bring extra supplies.  Will it be heavy?  More spotting?  Only God knows!  But I at least have supplies.  

I am going to look at footlockers today, I think they have one in a teal color that would work for Ron's room.  So ideally today I will get the footlocker and a twin eggcrate.  I won't put the mattress pad on the bed yet because the guys will have to (or I will), anyway it has to be moved for the work.  The footlocker can hold extra bedding I am liking that idea, I have a extra blankets, a quilt, and 6 fitted sheets that were not in use (I would layer them with waterproof mattress covers) when Ron died.  Everything on the bed and the bed itself got tossed, but I did keep the bed base (metal frame) and the unused bedding.  So I don't really need to buy bedding, although I am debating about a flat sheet.  

Tomorrow hopefully I get the remodel supplies for Ron's room, the paint, drywall, and trim paint; then the floor stuff.  That will take about a quarter of the budget.  Then the work itself will take about half.  So I have some left.  

I will be getting my usual weekly stuff (and more female supplies!) at Walmart today after work.  If I do get the footlocker I can put everything in there to go home.  I need cat food.  Although Baby Girl is pretty happy, she got cat food, treats, and a slice of turkey when I was making my sandwich.  I even tore up the turkey to make little bite sizes for her.  She's my beggar, she is always howling for something.  

I am ready to go to work I am just waiting on my ride.  I leave earlier tonight, then I did last night (last night was 8 PM).  I am covering for someone who took the week off so some odd hours this week.  And odd days off.  I can see giving me Monday off but why not Tuesday, too?  I love getting Tuesday off.  Not this week!  My next day off is Friday.  

And giving the widow Valentine's day off... I guess I will sit around the house with the urn... or I am thinking about doing a Bible handout.  So many couples in the store I don't know why they didn't get the day... but I will take it, I do need time off now and then.  

Happily my days off are lining up so I get off "earlier" on my "Friday night" so I can do my shopping after work and take the same ride home I would have done anyway.  I've done that twice now and it works out.  Not sure what it will be like shopping around dinner time, normally I would want to shop about 8 in the morning.  I am not bringing my extra bags as I plan to get the foot locker.  If they don't have teal black will do.  The nice thing it can be used for seating.  

It is so light out it is interesting for me, I am used to leaving the house when it is dark or the sun is barely coming up.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: